A culturally, emotionally, and physically safe place for the Portland LGBTQ2SIA+ community.
4115 N. Mississippi Ave, Portland, OR 97217
The Seattle hub for LGBTQ individuals seeking affirming and responsive resources, wellness, and community.
517 E. Pike Street, Seattle, WA 98122
Resource Helpline: 206-323-LGBT
24-Hour Crisis Line: 866-427-4747
A Leather Oral History and other offerings
Monthly calendar listing of the Seattle and Northwest kink and other communities events.
San Francisco, CA
- A social and sexual fraternity for men who engage in BDSM.
- The longest-standing gay male BDSM Association in the western USA.
- Active in the San Francisco BDSM community with play parties, an annual run (Boot Camp), social events and charitable fund raising.
- Premier BDSM Players who mentor by example.
- Safe, Sane and Consensual.
- A volunteer Association with over 190 members, coordinated by a Fraternal Committee.
- Open to members and invited guests with a government-issued ID verifying you are 18 years of age or older.
The handkerchief code is a system of color-coded cloth handkerchief or bandanas for non-verbally communicating one’s interests in sexual activities and fetishes. It is also known as “flagging”. The color of the handkerchief identifies a particular activity, and the pocket it is worn in (left-side/Top or right-side/bottom) identifies the wearer’s preferred role in that activity.
The Leather Journal was a newspaper founded in May, 1987 and is now an online magazine that covers the Leather/Kink/Fetish community clubs, organizations and events occurring around the world.
A worldwide resource for traveling Leathermen.